Don’t regret the things you don’t have control on.
Getting nominated is your labor.
Getting award is only a luck.
This is the first time I’ve nominated for the LIEBSTER Awards.
So, thank you so much to the most barbaric gentleman I’ve known in WP, Mr A. https://barbariangentlemen.wordpress.com, please do visit this site for some honest, vivacity, wit, and get to know “what’s in the mind” of a real man.
So here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
“Sometimes the questions are complicated
and the answers are simple. “
– Dr. Seuss
So, here’s my answers to Mr. A. (this is the reason why joining a beauty pageant is not my thing hehehe).
- . Tell us about your idol, what you think makes them great. Then tell us about their flaws as a person, does that affect your view of them? Tell us why?
Not a fan of anyone. I like anything and anybody that finds me interesting or inspires me.
- 2. Tell us 5 things that fully energizes you. Tell us why, and your plans so that you can spend more time with them?
(1)Writing and (2) reading. It satisfies me more than sex.
(3)Watching movies. I can watch 3 movies non-stop.
(4)Bath time is my ME time.
(5)And of course my kids.
Time management is very important .
- 3. Tell us 5 things that fully drains you. Tell us why, and your plans so that you can spend less time with them?
Don’t really know. Maybe stress, when something you hope for didn’t happen.
- 4. Tell us about something about yourself that you blame others for? May it be a person, the economy, society, genes?
None. For me, if you blamed other people about the things that happened to you means you’re not being responsible for anything that you do.
- 5. Have you ever imitated someone, that you lost yourself in the process? Tell us about it.
- 6. Do you have an exercise routine? Tell us why it works for you and how you manage it?
Sometime I have.
- 7. Tell us your opinion on a thick bushy manly mustache, yay or nay?
Nay. It’s not romantic.
- 8. What is your go-to dish to serve when you host dinner parties?
- 9. Tell us about your professional career, its ups, and downs?
I was a travel agent professionally. A lot of perks is at stake when you’re in the travel industry, which includes discounts from air fare, hotels and resorts not only for you but also for your family, and a lot of trainings that are recognized globally. The down part is you’re not the only one in the company so sometimes it will take a year or two before you can avail it. It’s a 24/7 work and stress until your client finally get back home.
10. It there any topic you wish to see on this blog or any suggestions for improvements?
None. I think it is perfect.
OOPS !! Oh my where’s the question #11??? I think I lost it. SORRY Mr. A
“I’m working ON myself, FOR myself, BY myself. “
I had so much fun doing this, I’m thinking of posting my own 100 facts hahaha…
1. LUCYLU is my pen name.
2. I once appeared on television for children, Its called “BATIBOT”, when I was 8 years old together with my playmates in our neighborhood. We showed how to make a car toy made of empty can of sardines.
3. Entering the religious order to become a nun was the best decision I’ve ever made in my entire life. It gave me the freedom I never thought I’ve found.
4. I’m one of the luckiest people to experience “single life” to the fullest. I’d been madly in love, dated a lot, drunk a lot, prayed a lot… got married and had my first child at 35.
5. I have a best friend even before I’d learned the ABC’s. We were classmates in grade school, middle school up to college. And we’re still together on our first job.
6. I have fear of dead animals but not dead people.
7. I don’t iron my clothes. I buy fabrics/dresses that don’t need ironing.
8. I have Japanese ancestors on my father’s side.
9. A low maintenance woman –– that’s me!
10.I really love breakfast !
11. I don’t talk much but if you’re going to ask me, I’m not going to lie.
“Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers.”
So here are my questions for my nominees :
- Who is your animated hero? And why?
- What makes you smile?
- How many pillows do you sleep with?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- Are you a clean or messy person?
- Have you tried to ride a roller coaster?
- What’s something I would never guess about you?
- If you were given a chance to choose a natural power, what would it be?
- Have you ever worn clothing with the labels/tags still attached?
- If you were a boy/girl even for a day, what would be the first thing you do?
- Who would you like to sit next to on a 10-hour flight and why
“Your hard work and passion for perfection alone have placed you here.” CONGRATULATIONS !!!
My nominees are :