IT DOESN’T BOTHER ME THAT YOU TALK ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK.
WHAT BOTHERS ME IS YOU DON’T GET ALL YOUR FACTS RIGHT.
FOUR YEARS AGO, I CAME UP WITH THIS BLOG FOR THIS REASON;
It’s always been my passion to write something. And with the many things going on in my head, I feel that if it doesn’t come out it will be like a bomb that will ruin my sanity.
It’s about time to unveil what’s inside of me, to speak my mind and share my thoughts about everything. About Life… Death… And the Love in between.
AND AS TIME GOES BY, I FEEL LIKE I WANTED TO MAKE THIS SITE MORE PERSONAL.
IN THIS INTROSPECTION, THESE ARE 50 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I was born in the year of the Tiger and I’m a Sagittarius.
2. I don’t like the smell and taste of a vinegar.
3. I’m not good at sports, I did try when I was in college but I almost failed it.
4. In high school, my best friend and I exchanges answer sheets during exam. I answered Math and Science while she does the English and Filipino.
5. I don’t know how to apply make-up and I’m not interested either. But I admire those who can do it perfectly.
6. I am the middle child.
7. I am a cake and cat lover.
8. If given a chance to have a second course in college, I would love to study geography or history.
9. I rode a roller coaster twice, one in enchanted kingdom in Philippines and the other at Universal Studio in Singapore. And I will never do it again. But I have second thoughts on bungee jumping.
10. I’m not into rubber shoes, I love wearing sandals.
11. I love pampering myself by having a regular pedicures and manicures.
12. I almost completed the books written by my favorite author “Robert Fulghum” except for the 3 remaining books; True love, Words I wish I wrote and Third wish.
13. I like weird/nerd people.
14. Pizza and donuts can make my day.
15, I admit I’m boring, but don’t really care what others may say.
16. I can’t stand cold weather and cold shower.
17. I wish I can draw. But I can paint.
18. I don’t wear dark color clothes., except for pants.
19. I prefer shopping alone.
20. When I enter in a room, the first thing I will be looking for is the window.
21. Poetry is romantic
22. A 12-hour uninterrupted sleep is my remedy for my migraine.
23. I like X-MEN, Jet Li and “Dao Ming Si” Jerry Yan.
24. I believe in the supernaturals. I wish I could be a faith healer.
25. I like it when people remember my nickname, not my real name.
26. I am a hopeless romantic.
27. I did everything to win the heart of the boy I really liked when I was in high school. Yeah, I’m the one who courted him. And when I confessed it to my friends, no one believed me.
28. I love Liam Neeson.
29. Schindler’s list and The sixth sense are the movies that I’ll want to watch again and again.
30. I always like to challenge myself.
31. I love to sleep.
32. One of the article I wrote was published in a different language and gave me a copy of it.
33. I always believe in love, but not in marriage.
34. I’m blessed to be part of this : http://womenforone.com.pages.ontraport.net/top12stories
35. Coffee and milk tea please…
36. I like to watch movie with subtitles.
37. I don’t know if I can live without rice.
38. The best food l ever had was at the convent. No red meat. Only chicken, fish and vegetables.
39. Well, I’m good at writing love letters.
40. I have fears of stairs, particularly wooden stairs.
41. I don’t like chocolates.
42. I don’t have problem in sleeping, anywhere and whatever the position is.
43. I am both spiritual and religious.
44. I love to eat squash seeds, when I’m bored.
45. I like girls that have a boy’s name.
46. WATERMELON I loveeee…..
47. I only got ONE barbie doll in my entire life, then my daughters came and broke it.
48. I still have a picture of my ex (that is 27 years ago).
49. I am quiet and reserved. I am very “filipina”.
50. I rarely take pictures of myself but I love taking selfies with my kids.