a person’s best friend.
Four decades had passed since we became a part of each other’s lives. We never planned it, but it is ONE of the most happiest event anyone can have.
And since our birthdays are just around the corner. I would like to reminisced the things about us.
- She was born on the 22nd while I was born on the 23rd
- We went to the cinema and watched 3 movies consecutively.
- While in college, we bought the same black shoes for school; on the same place and at the same day, separately.
- We both have 3 daughters.
- We can communicate by facial expression.
- We were classmates in grade school, middle school up to college. And we’re still together on our first job.
- We both know that “SPACE” is what we needed when misunderstanding occurs.
- We never argue, we never said “I love you’s” or “I miss you’s”, we never talked about the wrong things we thought we did to each other. We don’t really like DRAMA.
- Every time we meet up, there’s always some similarities in our attire.
Unlike romantic relationship, best friends allow and respect each other to have a new friends.